Sunday, February 27, 2011

That Clock Was Tickin' Too Fast

Let me just say this: I HATE SUNDAYS!!!

And sadly, the Sunday at the end of vacation is the worst of them all. Sad face :( I'm

But Wait! Something exciting happened today!!! My family and I went to the Peabody Essex Museum to see this Dutch artists exhibit. Thrilling stuff. (It actually was pretty cool; I was just really tired because I had had a sleepover the night before and stayed up a bit too late.)

So, my sister(Savannah) and I were VERY, VERY bored and basically just wandering around the halls. And out of nowhere, she shouts "Oh my god! THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE BRANDON FLOWERS!!!" I look, and see I guy who literally could be his twin. I actually had to look twice to make sure it wasn't him. The guy was wearing a blue plaid shirt, dark grey skinny jeans, and those glasses Brandon sometimes wears. He was the same height, same build, and look nearly identical to the Sam's Town Era Brandon Flowers. It was freaky!!!!!!

Anyway, savannah and I managed to entertain ourselves by stalking him around the museum. I do hope he didn't notice.

So the day was actually pretty fun. Up until now, I guess, when I realized I had a ton of homework to do. Maybe I'll go eat some girl scout cookies.

Oh, here's what the guy looked like: (Pretty snazzy, huh?)


No comments:

Post a Comment