Friday, February 25, 2011

The Clock is Tickin'

Oh vacation! Where are you going? Is it Friday already? Yes, I fear it is. That means on Monday, I'll be back at school...NO! I can't think such horrid thoughts!

Anyway, I would just like to congratulate my dear, dear friend BRANDON FLOWERS on winning the NME Most stylish Award. Take that, Lady Gaga! (All because of me, of course; I literally voted 1,000 times) Okay, so Crossfire did not win Best Music Video. That mad me kinda mad, even though I don't think it is the best music video ever. But on the bright side (open up my eager eyes...cuz I'm Mr. brightside!), the Biebster won Least Stylish AND worst album and those JoBros won Worst Band. So that sorta kinda almost makes up for the fact that Crossfire didn't win.

Bye Guys, I'm off to listen to more music and savor these last few days of freedom.

One more thing: The band Bright Eyes (which is AWESOME) is coming here in two weeks. The problem is it is on a school night and my mom would NEVER EVER EVER let me go. So I'm kinda pissed about that. Yep. And it would be at the House of Blues, which is where I saw Brandon Flowers a mere 3 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment