Monday, February 14, 2011

Maybe I'll Give it a Try

Who knows? Blogging could be fun.

UGH!!!!!! Are there worlds to describe how horribly depressing February is? We have mountains of snow and ice EVERYWHERE and I can't walk outside without almost DROWNING in it. That's what happens when you live in New England, I guess.

If only it was summer year round. Sigh...If only I lived in a perfect world. But the only way that will happen is if I go completely, utterly insane. Then maybe I'll be admitted to some sort of crazy folks hospital and I can sit in a straitjacket around thinking I'm in some tropical paradise. Hmmm...Maybe not.

Frebruary. Is. Stupid. But hey, on the bright side (coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine...), ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL FEB. BREAK!!! Wow, wasn't christmas just yesterday?


EDIT:

I found I picture with Brandon Flowers' face on a piece of toast. Is that not freakin' AWESOME?? I'll post the picture as soon as I find it again.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that picture of Brandon toast, if I had that I wouldn't be able to eat it lol :) February sucks, but at least we can celebrate Ronnie's birthday :D

    ReplyDelete