Saturday, January 15, 2011

All these Things I Haven't Done

Right before I blog, I have the perfect post planned out. And then I sit down to write it, and nothing comes out.

I started this post about two hours ago, wrote a few sentences, and then deleted the whole thing. I left the blank screen up, hoping I'd find some inspiration, but nope.

How 'bout I just tell you all about my life and such. (If you don't care, please stop reading. I won't judge you for leaving me. )

OH WHATEVER!!!! I just need to rant about The Killers. Screw having a normal blog, I need The Killers NOW.

THE KILLERS THE KILLERS THE KILLERS. How did I live my life before I met you guys? What did I listen to before you? How on earth does the rest of humanity survive without you? I don't. Right now I'm happy that the rest of the world doesn't know who you are because you are my secret.

I have yet to right a meaningful blog post thingy. (that is where the title comes from) Next time I promise I'll post something worth reading. But goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment