Friday, April 01, 2011

Day 1

Okay, so this thirty day challenge was something I planned to do during the month of march. Obviously that's just not gonna happen. Oh well.


Day One: A Picture of Me and 15 Facts

This is a picture from my vacation to Utah last summer. I absolutely love this picture; The only downside is you can't see me very well. Let me add another one.

(Me having fun on photobooth.) I really wanted to put some more vacation pictures, but I don't have them on this computer.

15 Facts:

1. I am the klutziest person you will EVER meet.

2. My favorite band in the entire world is The Killers.

3. I haven't had a pair of matching socks in over two years.

4. When I was in 2nd grade, my friend and I were such nerds that we snuck books into Fenway Park (it was a school field trip) so we could hide away and read.

5. I have a cereal obsession. I'd eat it for every meal if I could.

6. the first and only concert I've even been to was Brandon Flowers on 11/26/10.

7. My favorite color is blue. But sometimes it's green or purple.

8. I'm a ginger, but contrary to popular belief, I DO have a soul. ( actually, I'm one of those freaky gingers without green eyes or freckles. )

9. I absolutely positively LOVE to travel. I really want to go to college on the other side of the country. Maybe California or Arizona.

10. I am a girl scout. Yes, you heard me. i'm 15 years old and a girl scout. :)

11. Music is my life. (The Killers, Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, The Cure, U2, Bright Eyes, Pixies, Aerosmith, Regina Spektor, Mika, Pink Floyd, Billy Joel, Stevie Nicks, Coldplay, Brandon Flowers...I could go on for hours!)

12. I love lying in bed on Saturday mornings.

13. My favorite ice cream flavor is moose tracks

14. I'm on swim team because it is the only sport I'm actually good at (and because I like it a lot, but what ever.

15. I just applied for my first summer job yesterday.


Yep, that's me. Whooopeeeeee! Get ready for day two tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your blog =)
    omg, do you enjoy something besides The Killers? rs

    ReplyDelete